Friday, August 14, 2009

Daily Tech Impressions

dailytechimpressions.PNG

Today's review is from a blog that covers Tech from every side of the spectrum. The layout is simple and the page is easy to navigate.

The article that caught my eye was the most recently written about the Airborne Laser project. I have had first hand involvement on this project and the information given about the project is spot on. For more info you can go to Boeing's home page and you can navigate through pages that give you all the info you want to know of the ABL project.

The Daily Tech Impressions site gives you a nice look at gadgets that might intrigue you or help you in the quest for a new toy. From folding guitars to Swiss Army knives, this site will offer you a daily dose of some cool technology.

With a bite more splash of color or maybe a new theme, it just might give this site some flare and in this writer's opinion, more traffic. The articles really do the trick for this geek of a man that I am.

3 comments:

  1. Good Review and you give detailed suggestion on how to improve ones blog..

    can you make a small revew to my blog? I will make 1 month link adspace for your site at one of my sidebar..

    Review blog.pinoy2.com or tv.pinoy2.com thanks in advance..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found some great reviews with nice details..
    Thank you for dropping EC at my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your reviews and have found some terrific posts from your suggestions. I love that you aren't trying to sell stuff and are just providing a great service. Keep up the good work!

    ---
    Ali's Most Recent Post
    Going2Oahu Recent Posts Widget

    ReplyDelete